You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 months ago|
|status||2 years ago|
|theme||5 months ago|
|util||2 years ago|
|widgets||5 months ago|
|README.org||5 months ago|
|autostart.sh||5 months ago|
|keys.lua||5 months ago|
|rc.lua||5 months ago|
|rules.lua||5 months ago|
First "finished" configuration. It still needs some cleaning and small fixes but i'm happy with it.
Here's a list of modified/added behaviour to AwesomeWM.
- There are only four tags.
- Floating windows are always on top
- If a window wants to be minimized and maximized, nothing will happen. Fixes "bugs" like Godot Engine wanting to be maximized every time you open it.
- There are two layouts: Master stack and Monocle/Max. Monocle/Max is used when i need to focus on the focus app.
- Removes borders on non floating windows when the current layout is Monocle/Max.
- Fix for fullscreen windows not being entirely fullscreen If you are playing games on AwesomeWM, you know this fix.
- Icons are from Feather I wanted to used real icon files, not icons in nerd fonts.
- Nothing too crazy for the rest. Made one "custom" widget for showing packages updates.
- Apps stealing focus Godot Engine: Currently in the beta of Godot Engine 4.0. The engine will steal the focus every time you open a new window or changes tag. MS Teams: The first login window of the app will heavily steal the focus.
Thanks to dmun for his configuration files i used as a base.