Get your piped notifications on matrix!
- user: Matrix account user
- password: Matrix account password
- homeserver: Matrix account homeserver
- room: Id of the matrix room
- feed: Piped feed url
fetch_between: (Optional, if not set it will fetch 24/7)
- start: When the fetching starts (in 24 hours)
- end: When the fetching ends (in 24 hours)
- Time between fetches (in seconds)
By default, the
database.db3 needs to be in the directory where you execute the binaries.
MATRIX_PIPED_FEED__CONFIG: change the config path
MATRIX_PIPED_FEED__DATABASE: change the database path
Build the project
Clone the repository:
git clone https://gitlab.com/Mageas/matrix_piped_feed
Once in the cloned directory, build the project for release:
cargo build --release
The binary is located in
I suggest you to use the docker version.